- If you are a new user and need help downloading and installing simulations we have a step by step guide available.
- Need help with running the simulations?
Comprehensive Help and other documentation is included with our software and can be displayed and/or printed while running the simulations. To access these simply run the appropriate simulation then press either the [F1] key or select [help] from the menu options. Help with the Timetable Editor can be found in the Editor itself. This is opened when you select a timetable under the [window] [timetables] menu.
- Additional free resources and timetables are provided on the pcrail simulations forum hosted by Yahoo including further useful documentation. (See left menu)
- If you are running an older version and wish to upgrade simply download the required simulation from the web site.
- If you have lost, misplaced or find your codes don't work simply log in to your account on the main site. Then select [your account] from the menu and you can view all your purchases, amend your contact details and select to have your codes e.mailed to you.
- Timetable Matters - Lost, changed computer, can't find your previously purchased timetables. Help with this can be found at the PC-Rail Services site.