- If you are a new user and need help downloading and installing simulations we have a step by step guide available.
- Need help with running the simulations?
Comprehensive Help and other documentation is included with our software and can be displayed and/or printed while running the simulations. To access these simply run the appropriate simulation then press either the [F1] key or select [help] from the menu options. Help with the Timetable Editor can be found in the Editor itself. This is opened when you select a timetable under the [window] [timetables] menu.
- Additional free resources and timetables are provided on the pcrail simulations forum hosted by Yahoo including further useful documentation. (See left menu)
- If you are running an older version and wish to upgrade simply download the required simulation from the web site. If you have lost, misplaced or find your codes don't work simply log in to your account on the main site. Then select [your account] from the menu and you can view all your purchases, amend your contact details and select to have your codes e.mailed to you.
- Timetable Matters - Lost, changed computer, can't find your previously purchased timetables. Help with this can be found at the PC-Rail Services site.